Examples of different uses of the storage container in kit set
- storage of equipement at a construction site,
- files storage,
- furniture storage box,
- storage room,
- extra storage place,
The benefits of the storage container in kit set
- Indeed, the container can be assembled and disassembled as many times as you want in just a few minutes.
- It can be stored disassembled to assure the smallest storage volume.
- These storage containers are easy and cheap to transport by truck and/or ship.
- Strength of the floor 500 kg per square meter.
- Made of anticorrosion galvanized steel.
- Stackable on several floors.
- Safe and waterproof storage.
- One product dedicated to many uses.
- Low transport cost due to the flat packaging in kit set.
- Highly sturdy at an unbeatable price.
The storage containers in kit set are also very movable. Containers can be easily handled by a crane or a forklift truck.
Technical characteristics of the STORAGE CONTAINER IN KIT SET
Our storage containers in kit form are 2.2 m wide and from 2.25 m to 6 m long.
|Container||Weight (Kg)||Internals||Externals||In Kit form|
|Sizes [mm] (length x widh x height)|
|2.25 m||404||2070 x 2000 x 2000||2250 x 2200 x 2200||2250 x 2200 x 380|
|3 m||456||2840 x 2000 x 2000||3000 x 2200 x 2200||3000 x 2200 x 380|
|4 m||568||3840 x 2000 x 2000||4000 x 2200 x 2200||4000 x 2200 x 380|
|5 m||676||4840 x 2000 x 2000||5000 x 2200 x 2200||5000 x 2200 x 380|
|6 m||780||5840 x 2000 x 2000||6000 x 2200 x 2200||6000 x 2200 x 380|
New : The mini storage container
To meet more specific needs, a range of MINI storage containers in kit form are also available.
|Mini container||Weight (Kg)||Internals||Externals||In Kit form|
|Sizes [mm] (length x width x height)|
|1 m||162||920 x 1035 x 2000||1080 x 1190 x 2190||2089 x 1200 x 475|
|1.2 m||207||1035 x 1300 x 2025||1200 x 1375 x2 180||2089 x 1458 x 475|
|1.26 m||215||1180 x 1220 x 2025||1260 x 1380 x 2180||2089 x 1380 x 450|
|1.375 m||300||1300 x 2115 x 2025||1380 x 2180 x 2185||2089 x 2180 x 475|
The storage containers in kit set are designed to be both sturdy and light:
- Layout made of galvanized steel (2 mm thick),
- Walls and roof made of galvanized steel (0.75 m thick),
- Wooden floor (35 mm thick),
- Resistance of the floor (500 kg per square meter),
- Resistance of the roof (300 kg per square meter),
- Double door (lock and handle included).
There are many options available to adapt your product to the use you want to make of it. Here are some examples:
- Extra doors,
- Anti-vandalism bars,
- Customized painting (RAL palette),
- Air vents,
Contact us, we can offer you the most suitable solution to your demand.
To assure more technical uses, prefab shelters are also available, as well as modular work camps and sentry boxes.
Storage containers in South Africa
Version Française sur Abri-Cabine.com