Prefabricated buildings in kit set for every use
Expert in modular building, Containers Solutions sells all sort of prefabricated buildings in Europe, in Africa and all around the world.
The assets of the modular construction
- Fast : slender manufacturing period (4 to 6 weeks)
- Easy: ease of transport, light bases, quick assembly
- Adjustable: a very large number of combinations and options is doable
- Reliable and sturdy: High quality products that match with tropical and equatorial climates
- Unexpensive: Very attractive prices per square meter
In a global context in which everyone is looking for solutions of prefabricated building, fast, reliable and as unexpensive as possible, our modular solutions seem to be the most adapted answer.
A worldwide modular solution
Containers Solutions delivers its modular buildings fully assembled or in flat pack. Modular constructions are delivered by ship or truck.
Therefore, we deliver to Europe, to Africa and all around the world.
A modular service for prefabricated buildings
Depending on your expectations, your period request and your budget, Containers Solutions offers technical solutions of modular building for sale which will allow you to carry out projects such as:
- offices, administrative premises, headquarters, meeting rooms,
- work camps, life camps and lodging of construction site,
- communal buildings,
- movable working or accompanying units such as workshops, canteens, self-service restaurant, toilet blocks,
- prefab shelters in kit set or already assembled for your GSM, telecoms, photovoltaic applications,
- flat pack storage containers and storage premises,
- sales outlet, reception spots, guarding sentry boxes, sales boothes,
Modular construction allows to build office spaces and worksite buildings in a fast and inexpensive manner
Apart from the speed at which it can be erected, laying the foundations of a modular building doesn’t require any heavy preparatory groundworks, facilitating the overall project and making it less costly.
It’s also possible to execute these steps while every unit of your modular building is manufactured in the factory, thus considerably reducing the global cycle time of your project. As you can see, prefabricated modular construction strongly helps in cutting down the time spent on-site. Most of the time, a few days are enough to assemble the different units of your modular building.
This is obviously, and by far, way quicker than what traditional construction methods can offer. Those traditional methods usually involve to spend at least 12 to 18 months on-site. Besides a crane to unload the building units, no specific equipment is required. Construction sites stay clean and secure for the staff. Moreover, nuisances and pollution are kept at a minimum compared to traditional construction methods.
The bungalow in kit set presents itself as the fundamental unit for the construction of modular buildings. By juxtaposing them and piling them, it’s possible to arrange the space of the building very flexibly depending on your needs, from a few to several hundreds of square meters. Not only that, but you can also choose from a lot of possibilities in terms of architecture.
Every bungalow is made from a galvanized steel frame, a door, windows and sandwich panels constituting the unit’s walls. Thanks to these metallic structures, a very high level of robustness is guaranteed, whether you need industrial on-site buildings or office spaces. Every unit is delivered with the following equipment:
- insulated sandwich panels walls,
- additional partitions if needed,
- floor with PVC trimming (other choices are available),
- insulated roof with rain water collection,
- door(s) and window(s),
- electricity: lighting, wiring ducts, switch(es), electrical socket(s),
- plumbing: shower tray(s), toilet, water pipes and drains,
In other words, all the bungalow’s interior equipment is provided and ready to be assembled!
The flatpack packaging of the kit sets prevents the units from taking too much volume, thus facilitating shipping. As a matter of fact, it’s possible to fit several bungalows in a single truck or a single shipping container, which drastically reduces the cost of transportation.
For bungalows that have dimensions of 5840 x 2350 mm, it’s possible to load 10 kit sets on a single truck or 40’ HC shipping container. This represents an indisputable advantage since a building of roughly 140 m² can be conveyed on a single truck or shipping container.
Modular construction in kit sets offers solutions that are fast, efficient, reliable and inexpensive, all at the same
Each of our solutions of modular building share a very low cost, a quick production combine with a tremendous modularity.