Examples of different uses of the storage container in kit set
- equipment storage on construction site,
- files storage,
- furniture storage box,
- storage room,
- extra storage place,
The benefits of the storage container in kit set
- Indeed, the container is assembled and dismounted as many times as you want in just a few minutes.
- It can be stored dismounted to assure the smallest storage volume.
- The storage containers are easy and cheap to transport by truck and/or ship.
- Strength of the floor 500 kg per square meter.
- Made of anticorrosion galvanized steel.
- Stackable on several floors.
- Safe and waterproof storage.
- One product dedicated to many uses.
- Low transport cost due to the flat packaging in kit set.
- Highly sturdy at an unbeatable price.
The storage containers in kit set are also very movable. Containers can be easily handled by a crane or a forklift truck.
Technical characteristics of the STORAGE CONTAINER IN KIT SET
Our storage containers in kit form are 2.2 m wide and from 2.25 m to 6 m long.
|Container||Weight (Kg)||Internals||Externals||In Kit form|
|Sizes [mm] (length x widh x height)|
|2.25 m||404||2070 x 2000 x 2000||2250 x 2200 x 2200||2250 x 2200 x 380|
|3 m||456||2840 x 2000 x 2000||3000 x 2200 x 2200||3000 x 2200 x 380|
|4 m||568||3840 x 2000 x 2000||4000 x 2200 x 2200||4000 x 2200 x 380|
|5 m||676||4840 x 2000 x 2000||5000 x 2200 x 2200||5000 x 2200 x 380|
|6 m||780||5840 x 2000 x 2000||6000 x 2200 x 2200||6000 x 2200 x 380|
New : The mini storage container
To satisfy more specific needs, a range of MINI storage container in kit form is also available.
|Mini container||Weight (Kg)||Internals||Externals||In Kit form|
|Sizes [mm] (length x width x height)|
|1 m||162||920 x 1035 x 2000||1080 x 1190 x 2190||2089 x 1200 x 475|
|1.2 m||207||1035 x 1300 x 2025||1200 x 1375 x2 180||2089 x 1458 x 475|
|1.26 m||215||1180 x 1220 x 2025||1260 x 1380 x 2180||2089 x 1380 x 450|
|1.375 m||300||1300 x 2115 x 2025||1380 x 2180 x 2185||2089 x 2180 x 475|
The storage containers in kit set are designed to be both sturdy and light:
- Layout made of galvanized steel (2 mm thick),
- Walls and roof made of galvanized steel (0.75 m thick),
- Wooden floor (35 mm thick),
- Resistence of the floor (500 kg per square meter),
- Resistence of the roof (300 kg per square meter),
- Double door (lock and handle included).
There are many options available to adapt your product to the use you want to make of it. Here are some examples:
- Extra door,
- Anti-vandalism bar,
- Customized painting (RAL palette),
- Air vents,
Contact us, we can propose to you the most suitable offer to your demand.
To assure more technical uses, modular technical rooms are also available.